JUNIOR REACT JS
BravoHR is a digital HR solution that enables companies to better engage with and retain their employees. We provide employees with a white-label mobile app connected to a system for HR to manage their workforce at scale. Through BravoHR, companies can offer innovative and relevant employee benefits and rewards programs. Rewards hereby could consist of internal awards or external offerings like merchant vouchers or even pure financial incentives.
- Follow UI/UX design provided
- Development of front-end functions of the product.
- Focus on building interface and user interaction in the application.
- Analyze and convert user requests into product functions.
- Researching new technologies and proposing solutions to apply to the project.
- Collaborate with other software developers and designers to create quality products.
- Perform other duties assigned by superiors.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience working with ReactJS.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJs and its core principles;
- Experience with popular ReactJs workflows (such as Redux, Redux Thunk, Redux Saga, Hook, Immutability, State Management);
- Experience with popular front-end development and testing tools like Babel, Webpack, Jest;
- Knowledge of design components as ant-design is a plus;
- Good problem-solving skills.
Benefits of joining BravoHR
- Join a small but quickly growing team with diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to work and learn with experienced founders team
- Enjoy various perks and benefits from a wide network of merchants
- Grow your professional skills at one of the most exciting fintech companies in Vietnam and experience the fun & excitement of working in a fast-paced environment