BravoHR is a digital HR solution that enables companies to better engage with and retain their employees. We provide employees with a white-label mobile app connected to a system for HR to manage their workforce at scale. Through BravoHR, companies can offer innovative and relevant employee benefits and rewards programs. Rewards hereby could consist of internal awards or external offerings like merchant vouchers or even pure financial incentives.
- Plan and estimate testing activities and create test
- Review the requirement and define the test cases/plan checklist
- Flexible in discuss the new ideas with the development team
- Can control quality of software and also evaluate the risk, defects can happen in developing new features or revising current ones.
- Collaborate with the dev and product team to provide feedback and guidance to setting the test strategies.
- Qualify bug’s severity and priority rating
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to manage multiple assigned tasks, strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Knowledge in writing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of software testing, especially in testing techniques.
- Working with Issue tracking Systems, such as Jira is required.
- Strong English reading and writing skills
- Cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive web testing experience is a plus
- Performance and security testing is a plus
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodologies is a plus
Benefits of joining BravoHR
- Join a small but quickly growing team with diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to work and learn with experienced founders team
- Enjoy various perks and benefits from a wide network of merchants
- Grow your professional skills at one of the most exciting fintech companies in Vietnam and experience the fun & excitement of working in a fast-paced environment