Ruby On Rails
BravoHR is a digital HR solution that enables companies to better engage with and retain their employees. We provide employees with a white-label mobile app connected to a system for HR to manage their workforce at scale. Through BravoHR, companies can offer innovative and relevant employee benefits and rewards programs. Rewards hereby could consist of internal awards or external offerings like merchant vouchers or even pure financial incentives.
- Design and implement reusable, testable, and efficient back-end features using Restful APIs.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements.
- Collaborating with the other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Conduct code refactoring, optimization, building reusable components for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability and security
- Understand the product thoroughly, constantly optimize the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
Skills and Requirements
- At least 1 year’ experience as a Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of system performance and scaling
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, data structures and algorithms, cloud, operating systems, networks, web sockets, databases, caching, search engines, etc)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Understanding of code version control tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocol, RESTful data structures.
Nice to have
- Have good native mobile frontend development experience in iOS and Android
- Preferably experienced being a technical lead or leading a group of developers
- Experience with serverless and micro-service architecture
- Experience with DevOps automation tools, CI/CD
- Familiar with one of the programming languages including Go, Python; hands-on experience is preferred
- Attention to detail. Has a good UI sense. Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Motivation to learn a new programming language
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, security and performance
- Good teamwork and reliability
Benefits of joining BravoHR
- Join a small but quickly growing team with diverse backgrounds
- Opportunity to work and learn with experienced founders team
- Enjoy various perks and benefits from a wide network of merchants
- Grow your professional skills at one of the most exciting fintech companies in Vietnam and experience the fun & excitement of working in a fast-paced environment